Juli 27, 2010 2 Kommentare
I’m pleased to announce the new Package 0.7.2 of the financial Software skrooge.
What happens in this Version?
The release announcement says:
- Use standard KDE dialogs for password management
- Applet for dashboard to display tip of the day
- CSV import of splits and transfers
- CSV import is able to oncatenate many attributes in “comment” or “payee”
- CSV import can import unknown attributes as properties
- Export XML
- “Search & Process” is able to search, update, insert and delete properties
- All currencies are now available in unit page
- Open property picture associated to an object
- Customisable date formats
- bug 233895: Switching account from 1 type to another with multi-sel is modifying the initial balance
- bug 233930: QIF address field is not imported
- bug 234595: Better handling of category deletion ==> Reparent operations on parent category when a category is removed
- bug 234608: Some gnucash notes are lost during import phase
- bug 234771: Problem importing ofx file
- bug 234845: Bad Account after importing ofx
As usual, the changelog contains the complete list of changes.
Where to find openSUSE Packages?
In the Past i have published skrooge in the KDE:KDE4:Community. But now i have moved to the new KDE Community Repository: KDE:Extra (http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Extra/). There you can find now the new Version.