published bleachbit 0.6.4
September 22, 2009 1 Kommentar
Now i’m pleased to Announce that bleachbit 0.6.4 is available in Repository openSUSE:Factory:Contrib.
The following changes are included since 0.6.3:
* Add command line interface. Often requested as a new feature, the command line interface lets you invoke BleachBit from scripts, cron, batch files, or the Windows Task Scheduler. For example, BleachBit can automatically vacuum Firefox each night or each time you login.
* At the end of the log, show how many files were deleted, how many special operations were performed, and how many errors occurred, if any. Before only the size was shown.
* When you close BleachBit while it is wiping free disk space, BleachBit will now quickly stop wiping free disk space.
* When manually shredding files (by clicking File – Shred Files), BleachBit now ignores the related preference regarding overwriting files.
* Make BleachBit easier to port to other POSIX systems such as NetBSD. (BleachBit is already available in NetBSD.)
* Fix two spelling typos.
* Fix small bugs.
* Improve unit tests.
* Specific to Linux
o Honour GNOME appearance settings for toolbars (text below icon, icon only, etc).
o Fix Yum error checking for non-English languages.
* Specific to Windows
o Shrink the installer by 6% by using a unique translation compression technique on the GTK+ localizations. If you notice any untranslated strings, please report them.
o Clean Opera 10.0 final.
o Delete one more Windows system log file.
o Offer an English-only download which is 11% smaller than downloading all the translations.
o Make the software update notification more obvious.