New packaged for openSUSE: bleachbit 0.7.1
November 9, 2009 2 Kommentare
I’m pleased to announce the new version 0.7.1 from bleachbit is published in openSUSE:Factory:Contrib Repo.
Whats new in this Version?
– The following changes have been made since 0.7.0:
* When clicking File – Shred, default to the home directory instead of a system directory.
* Improve the usability of the security warning dialog (typically only seen in portable mode).
* Improve the appearance of the preferences dialog on some non-English languages.
* Do not include the tests as part of the standard installation to save disk space.
* Specific to Linux
o After taking longer than 10 seconds to finish, show a non-intrusive notification.
o Fix handling of filenames with invalid encoding that could have caused an application freeze.
o Add warning for Nautilus.
o Delete Apache logs (thanks to Roman Horník)
o Clean more of Emesene 1.0 cache (thanks to Danilo Piazzalunga)
o Bonus pack
+ Fix system logs cleaner
+ Clean XBMC Media Center (thanks to Roman Horník)
The original Project can be found in: http://bleachbit.sourceforge.net