new openSUSE Package: bleachbit 0.7.4
April 16, 2010 1 Kommentar
We are pleased to announce the new openSUSE Package bleachbit 0.7.4.
The following changes have been made since 0.7.3:
- Add new privacy feature: click File – Shred Files and Quit. This removes all BleachBit settings as if you never ran BleachBit, so other people can’t tell you have.
- Use EIC binary prefixes (e.g., 1KiB=1000 bytes) instead of SI binary prefixes (e.g., 1kB=1024B) because EIC is the proper standard for disk space. For more information see see Wikipedia’s Binary Prefix article and Ubuntu’s unit policy.
- Fix bug removing paths in preferences dialog.
- Add translation contexts for more accurate translations.
- Fix deleting files with non-ASCII names.
- Specific to Linux
- Add package for Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (10.04).
- Fix GTK+ depreciation warnings.
- Fix crash on Ubuntu (only seen on BleachBit as packaged in the Ubuntu repository).
- Remove translations from RHEL 5.0 and CentOS 5.0 because their ancient gettext version 0.14 does not support translation contexts.
Where can i install the new Version?
You can use the Repository: openSUSE:Factory:Contrib and then just click on „bleachbit“. Enjoy it…