I’m pleased to announce my updated Package python-icalendar for openSUSE. It is available in openSUSE:Factory:Contrib.
Whats happend since the last Version? Changes.txt tells us:
* Fix deprecation warnings about `object.__init__` taking no parameters.
* Set the VALUE parameter correctly for date values.
* Long binary data would be base64 encoded with newlines, which made the iCalendar files incorrect. (This still needs testing).
* Correctly handle content lines which include newlines.
iCalendar 2.0.1 (2008-07-11)
* EXDATE and RDATE now returns a vDDDLists object, which contains a list of vDDDTypes objects. This is do that EXDATE and RDATE can contain lists of dates, as per RFC.
***Note!***: This change is incompatible with earlier behavior, so if you handle EXDATE and RDATE you will need to update your code.
* When createing a vDuration of -5 hours (which in itself is nonsensical), the ical output of that was -P1DT19H, which is correct, but ugly. Now it’s ‘-PT5H’, which is prettier.
* Made the tests run under Python 2.5+
* Renamed the UTC class to Utc, so it would not clash with the UTC object, since that rendered the UTC object unpicklable.