Poll for our Weekly News Translators
Februar 1, 2011 Hinterlasse einen Kommentar
The last Poll was for our Readers. Now the next Poll is for our Translators.
As shown in http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Weekly_news_contribute we have different possibilities for our Translators to create own Translations:
- XML Source (You get the Sourcecode and you use it to create any other Format like Mediawiki)
- XML with using QT Linguist r Lokalize (Then you use the english Stylesheets. You just translate the *.po Files and after translation it goes to the English XMLs and we create a native Issue for you)
- Mediawiki: You want to have a Version in the en.o.o Wiki and translate it from there to any other Format like Mediawiki
- HTML/news.opensuse.org: You use the HTML File to translate
- XML/Docbook: You want to have a own Space with own Stylesheets and want to publish into HTML or PDF.
The poll is placed there: https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/polls/read/saigkill/11690/what-is-your-prefered-input-format
Please vote and help clarifying…